Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Swizz Beatz - T.I. Makes Live Return With Star-Studded Secret Show

T.I. Makes Live Return With Star-Studded Secret Show
Hip-hop superstar T.I. left fans in awe at his comeback concert in New York on Monday night (16Aug10) when he invited MARY J. BLIGE, SWIZZ BEATZ and B.O.B. to join him onstage.

The Live Your Life hitmaker recently completed a prison stint stemming from his 2007 arrest for weapons possession and he marked his return to the music industry by staging a free secret show at Capitale - his first full gig since his release and also his first performance as a married man.

And the rapper didn't disappoint - he treated devotees to a two-hour performance which saw him collaborate with a slew of stars.

He teamed up with Blige for their hit song Good Love, while his protege B.o.B. hit the stage to perform his chart smash Airplanes.

R&B singer Keri Hilson and rappers Cam'ron and Maino also made appearances, while T.I.'s good pal and producer Beatz helped to get the crowd pumped with an energetic rendition of Bring Em Out and Swing Your Rag.

T.I., who is preparing to return to the charts with his upcoming album King Uncaged, took to his Twitter.com blog immediately after the show to thank his fans and special guests for their support.

In a series of tweets, he writes, "Special thank you to (show sponsor) AXE for providing a magical night for my 1st concert back!!

"S/O (shout out) to my playa (sic) partners for holding me down tonight - MJB, Keri, Cam, MAino, Ricco, Swizz, B.o.B, Playboy Tre and Grand Hustle!!

"And last but not least thank you to NY and all the fans for hanging with da king!"

T.I. wed his longtime girlfriend Tameka 'Tiny' Cottle in Miami, Florida last month (Jul10).


Swizz Beatz - T.I. Makes Live Return With Star-Studded Secret Show - Contactmusic News